- Jun 12, 9:00 AM – Jun 14, 4:00 PMTrue North Expeditions, Inc., Wisconsin River, Wisconsin, USAPaddling is the ultimate way to experience nature through our waterways. Travel with us as we spend 3 days paddling and 2 nights camping on the Wisconsin River. Photo Credit: Laura Lefurgey-Smith via Unsplash
- Jun 17, 7:00 AM – Jun 20, 5:00 PMIron County, Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Wisconsin, USAKayaking and camping...a perfect way to spend an extended weekend in the summer! Grab your gear and your yak and hit the water with us on this 3 night, 4-day base camp style paddle event.
- Sep 10, 5:00 PM – Sep 12, 3:00 PMSeaton Creek Campground, Mesick, MI 49668, USAHave you ever wanted to backpack but weren't sure how to get started? This course is designed for anyone new to backpacking or anyone wanting to get out and explore in a social setting. Our goal is to ensure you gain the knowledge and confidence you need to backpack on your own or with a group.
- Sep 10, 5:00 PM – Sep 11, 5:00 PMSeaton Creek Campground, Mesick, MI 49668, USAMaybe you have been wanting to get outside and explore your local trails, or maybe you dream a little bigger and have your heart set on a section hike or through-hiking a long trail such as the AT, CDT, or PCT. Either way, you have come to the right spot!
- Sep 17, 3:00 PM CDT – Sep 19, 3:00 PM CDTGeorgetown, 20301 900 North Rd, Georgetown, IL 61846, USALearn the fundamentals of yoga and meditation in this weekend retreat and leave with the knowledge you need to begin your meditation and yoga practice or reinvigorate your lost love of these mindful practices while getting a dose of beautiful Forest Glen.
- Sep 23, 5:00 AM CDT – Sep 27, 9:00 PM CDTSlade, Slade, KY 40376, USAAre you ready to experience fall in the Red River Gorge? We are! Lets explore the sandstone ridgelines, lush forest floors, towering rock faces, while the colors are changing.
- Oct 08, 5:00 PM – Oct 10, 3:00 PMMeramec State Park, Meramec State Park, Sullivan, MO 63080, USAHave you ever wanted to backpack but weren't sure how to get started? This course is designed for anyone new to backpacking or anyone wanting to get out and explore in a social setting. Our goal is to ensure you gain the knowledge and confidence you need to backpack on your own or with a group.
- Oct 19, 5:00 AM – Oct 25, 9:00 AMAppalachian Mountains, Appalachian MountainsMaybe you have read the book or seen the movie "A Walk in the Woods". Here is your chance to take a multiple-day hike on the AT! Join us as we take on another 50+ miles section of the AT, starting at Unicoi Gap, heading north.
- Nov 12, 5:00 PM – Nov 14, 3:00 PMMorgan Monroe State Forest, Morgan Monroe State Forest, Washington Township, IN 46151, USADo you want to expand your skills and gain confidence on the trail? This course is designed for backpackers that want to increase their comfort level in a backcountry setting. Our goal is to ensure you gain the knowledge and confidence you need to safely plan and execute a multi-day trip.
- Jul 27, 7:00 AM – Aug 03, 5:00 AMBeartooth Mountains, Beartooth Mountains, Montana 59020, USAIf you are looking for a remote, off the beaten path trip, then search no more. Over the course of 5 days, we will be exploring the Beartooth Mountains in Montana. This is one of the most remote trips we have planned so far.
Our past events include:
Beginners Backpacking Bootcamp-Forest Glen, IL/Bell Mtn, MO/Ice Age Trail, WI
Advanced Backpacking Bootcamp-Manistee National Forest, MI/Bell Mtn, MO
Appalachian Trail Section Hike-(3 days)-Virginia Triple Crown
Appalachian Trail Section Hike-(4 days-50+ miles)-Virginia, Shenandoah National Park
Appalachian Trail Section Hike-(5 days-52 miles)-Georgia, Springer Mtn to Unicoi Gap
Winter Camp and Hike-Devil's Lake, WI
Superior Hiking Trail Section Hike (3 days-20 miles)-MN
Porcupine Mountain Backpacking Trip (3 days-20+ miles)-MI
Harvest Moon Fest, Baraboo Bluffs, WI
Yoga Retreat-Wyalusing State Park, Bagely, WI
Red River Gorge Backpacking/Kayak Tour, KY (2018, 2019, 2020)
BWCA-Ely, MN 2020